KEVLAR TUFF HOOF GUARD
- This item is LivingstonTech’s 16 Oz clear coat sealant.
- Prevents thrush, white line, and other diseases.
- Is stronger, more durable, and stays on the hoof longer than other leading brands.
- Sheds dirt and keeps it from balling on the bottom of the hoof, making it a great asset to the race or reining horse.
- Seals the hoof, keeping natural moisture in and excess moisture out which prevents lifted clinches and lost or loose shoes.
Hoof Guard seals nail holes and small cracks in the hoof wall. Hoof Guard keeps in natural moisture helping to prevent dry brittle hooves. Added UV protection guards against bleaching and surface cracks. The same Kevlar Aramid Fiber used in bulletproof vests strengthens the hoof and helps to prevent quarter cracks and underslung heels. Application: IMPORTANT – Shake Well to get the full benefit of fiber. The hoof should be free of dirt and other contaminants. Apply sealant as needed with a large brush avoiding coronary band. Easy one-coat application. For brighter and shinier hoofs, wait approximately 1 minute then apply a second coat. For external hoof use only. Harmful if swallowed. Keep away from children. Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, immediately flush your eyes for 20 minutes, and wash your skin with water and plain soap. DO NOT USE ACIDIC DEGREASERS. Danger: Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat.